The MicroPool is a decorative coating of 2-4 mm thick, with a special rustic finish for pools and ponds.
Made a mixture of polymer additives, water-repellent components, quality cement, aggregates and fibers. Thanks to its properties it becomes the most recommendable in the coating pool. It does not require any joints, so it generates sensations of space and aesthetics; it is also very easy to clean and creates an atmosphere of modernity.
It is not necessary to raise the existing surface, which facilitates reform by making it convenient and more profitable.
MicroPiscina is a cement coating with polymer additives and water repellent components of 2 to 4 mm thick. Applied in layers with a trowel, spatula or roller. With a medium-rustic finish especially suitable for swimming pools and waterproofing of all types of porous ceramic or cement surfaces.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor.
- Perfect adhesion on porous surfaces of mortar and concrete, even when wet.
- A wide range of colors are available.
- No joints required.
- Water vapor permeable, preventing the onset of condensation, allowing the breathing of the walls.
- Not ages or yellowish.
- Prevents efflorescence.
- Protects and decorates the surfaces to which it’s applied.
- Waterproofing against water under pressure.
The features of MicroPiscina® product as waterproofing, adhesion, fast drying… Allowed to be applied:
- Indoor or outdoor pools.
- Outdoor surfaces.
- Basements, tunnels, elevator pits, ditches and canals.
- Water tanks & water dam.
- Foundation and retaining wall.
|Density (20º C):||Roller consistency: Approx. 1,9 Kg/l.|
Trowel consistency: Approx. 1,95 Kg/l.
|Solubility:||Partially soluble in water.|
|Dry Time 20 ºC & 65% H.R:||60 min approx. May vary depending on the base’s porosity.|
|Application time between layers:||24 hours.|
|Finish timing:||25/45 min approx. May vary by weather factors.|
|Useful life:||1 year.|
|Storage:||Stored indoors at temperatures below 10ºC degrees or above 35ºC degrees. Keep in original packaging, tightly closed.|
|Packaging:||Plastic buckets 12.5 kg y 25 kg.|
PREPARATION OF THE BASE AND APPLICATION OF THE PRODUCT
Tools: Trowel, knife palette, brush, roller, mixer, spray.
Performance: Thickness Approx. 1.45Kg/m² and mm of thickness to roller application, and approx 1,6 Kg/m² y mm of thickness to trowel application.
Base coat preparation:
- Base to be coated must be clean, dry and dust-free, grease, loose particles, efflorescence, etc…
- Prior base cleansing to ensure a good adherence.
- Base must be leveled or smoothed.
- Any irregularities such as holes, cracks or fissures, must first be corrected with repair mortar and glass fiber mats in some cases.
- Wet the base until saturation, avoiding flooding.
- Concrete Base’s coat or mortar must be completely cured.
- In little porous base polymer prior primer layer or coating applied with roller bridge it is recommended.
- The bases gresites tiled or having motion is recommended to remove the piece and fill flush with elastic mortar.
Product preparation guide:
- Performing a mixture of Micro Powder component pool in proportion from 3.3 to 3.5 parts with water to 1 part, adding to the container first water and then slowly go pouring the powder, while mixing with the propeller until a smooth paste that is manageable with plain or roller is made. .
- When the product is ready, apply a layer with a roller, immediately after touch dry, apply a second layer crosswise.
- Within 24 hours, it must be completed treatment and applying a flat spatula to coat and then a second layer before the first dry completely.
- After the last layer applied MicroPiscina should allow between 12 and 16 hours to proceed to the final sanding, then fine should aim reviewing the entire surface with sandpaper previously unseen defects.
- To proceed with the sealing is essential to respect the drying times are MicroPiscina 24 hours.
- Apply the first coat of water-repellent sealer spray after one hour and apply a second coat. This information is provided by the specialized technician or by the technical instructions.
- For pools, protect the surface from the rain for 2 days, immediately after this time should be filled with water. For other non-decorative coatings, you need not fill with water two days.
- Do not apply sealant at a temperature below 10 ° C and avoid applications with relative humidity greater than 80%.
Cleaning of tools: Clean with water once finished.
- For pools cleaning and maintenance is determined by the caregiver pool. It is the responsibility of this maintain ideal water conditions and in turn the coating.
- Don’t throw chlorine tablets or other chemical to the bottom of the pool. You are recommended to dilute them in a bowl of water.
- After a few years if the pool water drain maintenance is done, it is recommended to apply a primer with roller Micropiscina to revive color.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) & CAUTION
- Resistant protective gloves.
- Safety boots for product handling and application.
- Kneepads for floor application.
- Safety glasses with side shields for mixing process.
- Dust mask in the sanding process.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If it occurs, immediately rinse with clean water and seek medical advice.
- Do not eat.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- This product is for professional use only.
- Once dry, not physiological and ecological changes.
IngreMic S.L. ensures the quality of their product, provided they respect and follow the instructions in this sheet and the guarantee.
These instructions are for the present state of our knowledge and provide general information about the application and features of our product.
Conducting technical visits are recommended before starting a job to see the status of the bases and the viability of the project. In cases of doubt consult our technical service.
According to Royal Decree 255/2003 of 28 February. (BOE 03/04/2003) Revision No. 2, February / 2004
1. – Product
|Certified designation market||UNE-EN 197-1|
|Portland cement with limestone, CEM II / A-LL 32.5 N||CEM II / A – LL|
|White Portland Cement BL II / A- LL 52.5 R||CEM II / A-LL|
1.2 Product Use: Manufacturing microcement 1.3 Company identification: IngreMic S.L. Barcelona Road 278, Local 08210 Barbera del Valles Phone: 913 779 200 1.4 Contact: 931 817 228 Showroom IngreMic Emergencies: 915 62 April 20 National Institute of Toxicology
2. – Product composition / characteristics of the components:
Microcemento is composed of cement clinker and other components in different proportions by weight according to the following table UNE-EN 197-1: 2000 The main components in addition to clinker must be declared in the designation of the cement (I see section 8). And also with the required amount of calcium sulphate to regulate the setting, so that the S03 content in the cement does not exceed 4.5% COMPOSITION BL 22.5 X UNE 80305: 2001; at least 40% of cement clinker, a maximum of 1% of organic matter, if any, and other inorganic materials. Components:
- Clinker: EINECS 266-043-4 (NºC.A.S. 65997-15-1) is composed mainly of silicate, calcium aluminate and ferritoaluminato small amounts of free lime, magnesium oxide, sodium, potassium and calcium sulfate.
- siliceous fly ash (C.A.S. No. 68131-74-8)
- steel slag (C.A.S. No. 65996-69-2)
- limestone, and
- calcium sulfate: as gypsum (NºC.A.S. 10101-41-4)
3.- Hazards Identified:
3.1. Classification of the preparation Irritant (Xi) 3.2. Main hazards to human health
- Dry Microcemento:
It can cause skin dryness followed by mild irritation
- Microcemento in contact with moist skin or cement mixed with water:
May cause more severe skin effects including skin cracking. Longer exposure can cause more severe effects in the form of caustic burns due to its high pH
- Dry cement sparingly
It can cause mild eye irritation
- Cement dry lot or projections of cement mixed with water:
They can cause effects ranging from moderate eye irritation to caustic burns.
Inhalation: Inhaling cement dust beyond the permissible limits environmental exposure may cause irritation of the respiratory tract
Ingestion: Ingestion of this product is unlikely unless in the case of a deliberate act. Small dust intakes are not harmful but in significant quantities, can cause abdominal pain and / or irritation of the digestive tract.
3.3. Main dangers for the environment
The microcemento no particular risk to the environment, provided that the recommendations of paragraphs 7, 12 and 13 are respected.
4. First Aid:
Inhalation If a person has problems from inhaling large amounts of microcemento, you will be immediately transferred to a place outdoors. In case of respiratory arrest employ the method of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Keep warm and at rest. Get medical attention as soon as possible.
Contact with skin If contact with the powder microcemento microcemento mixed with water or irritant, wash with water the affected part and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
Eye contact If the microcemento or cement mixed with water, gets into the eyes, avoid compression and the introduction of instruments to remove it. Flush with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Contact lenses should not be worn when working with this product unless adequate protection is used.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting and seek medical assistance. If the person is conscious give to drink plenty of water. Immediate medical attention required.
5. – Fire-fighting measures:
Microcemento is not flammable. Microcemento, in case of fire, does not limit the use of extinguishing agents.
6. – Measures in case of accidental spillage
6.1. Personal precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid contact with skin. Avoid breathing dust. If dust atmosphere microcemento use approved dust mask. Handle the product with waterproof gloves.
6.2. Precautions for environmental protection: No microcement pour into sewers and surface waters.
6.3. Cleaning methods: Do not clean microcemento sweeping or blowing, use an appropriate method to avoid raising dust. After setting, the cement can be vented as an inert residue. The water mixed with cement hardening takes 30 to 90 minutes.
7 – Handling and Storage:
- The supply of this material is carried in bulk in tanks that are downloaded subsequently closed or paper sacks big bags or silos.
- The silos for unloading the tanks must be equipped with a filtration system exhaust air.
- In the premises where the product is handled should ensure good ventilation.
- Avoid dust clouds during handling. If not wear glasses and approved dust mask.
- Avoid direct contact of cement with skin and mucous membranes.
- Observe good personal hygiene.
- Do not eat while handling the product.
- You do not need any special precautions for the safe storage bags protect paper from moisture to avoid breakage and subsequent spillage of the product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
8 – Exposure controls:
8.1. Exposure limit values The current occupational exposure limits for cement are set by the Limit Values Daily environmental exposure as RD 374/2001 of 6 April: VLA / ED (8 hours) = 10 mg / m3. 8.2. Occupational exposure controls
Respiratory protection: In the presence of cement dust in the air using specific mask particles.
Skin protection: Wear waterproof gloves, for use in aqueous mixtures. Wear appropriate clothing adapted to the type of work and protect the skin from projections wet cement paste. When you have to work kneeling waterproof knee it is recommended.
Eye protection: Wear eye protection if approved risk of dust or projection of paste on the eyes.
9 – Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Appearance: White or gray powder.
Important health, safety and the environment:
- pH in aqueous solution between 11 and 13.5 basic
- Melting point:> 1000 ° C
- Absolute density: 2.8 to 3.2 g / cm 3 to 20 ° C
- Bulk density: 0.9 to 1.2 g / cm3 at 20 ° C
- Solubility in water: 1.5 g / l at 20 ° C
- Flash point: Not applicable
- Size: of the order of 20 to 30% fines <5 microns.
10. – Stability and reactivity:
Stability: The product is stable
Conditions to avoid: Moisture can cause the setting of the cement.
Materials to avoid: None
Hazardous decomposition products: None
11 – Toxicological information:
Inhalation: The cement may cause irritation of the respiratory tract. The cement may cause irritation of the nasal mucosa. In extreme cases there has been an erosion of the mucosa.
Ingestion: In case of significant ingestion, cement can cause irritation of the digestive tract, causing abdominal pain.
Skin contact: Cement may irritate the skin its aqueous solutions have a high pH and may even cause caustic burns to significant exposures.
Eye contact: If cement enters the eyes can cause conjunctivitis, irritation of the eyelids (blepharitis) and cause injury to the eyeballs.
Chronic skin disease: For prolonged unprotected, as fisurativas dermatitis lesions, ulcers, hyperkeratosis, usually in the fingers may occur.
12 – Ecological Information.
Ecotoxicity: Accidental cement spill in water can cause a rise in pH. The set cement is a stable material that fixes its compounds and makes them insoluble.
Persistence and degradability: None.
Bioaccumulation potential: None.
Other adverse effects: None.
13 – Disposal considerations:
The microcemento can be removed like other construction wastes and stored in compliance with the regulations.
14 – Transport information:
No dangerous goods according to transport regulations.
15 – Regulatory Information
Hazard Symbol: Xi (irritant)
Main components: cement.
R36 / 37/38: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
S phrases: S2:
Keep out of reach of children.
S 24/25: Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S37 / 39: Wear suitable gloves and eye protection / face protection.
16. – Other information:
It is your responsibility to take the appropriate protective measures. The information provided in this document is given according to the data available at the time of the review of the same.
IngreMic ensures the quality of their products including the care and embellishment, provided that it respects and it follows the instructions in the respective data sheets. In turn, we certify the excellent quality that the raw material uses and its components.
To do this, we do test and periodic essay tests all our materials, as well as quality control for all construction processes.
The working methods of our workers in the works conform to the technical requirements for reforms, according to the relevant technical standards. As well as the tools and machinery used both in the application, distribution and manufacturing.
We are a company focused on personalized service to the customer and therefore IngreMic guarantees the job done in a transparent manner.
Our showrooms and factories have all the necessary conditions to offer a personalized service and optimal care, offering maximum comfort and safety. We have an excellent technical team, continued decorative coatings experts who are on hand to advice on any proposal or doubt.
These instructions are for the present state of our knowledge and provide general information about our products and our company.
An attractive and waterproof base.
The microcement to pool protects and decorates the surfaces to which it is applied, preventing efflorescence and aging appearance. Its application offers a perfect adhesion to porous surfaces of mortar, concrete and even tile, even if they are wet, thanks to its waterproof and adaptability. It absorbs water vapor allowing breath between walls and avoids condensation. All these features transform the MicroPool into an ideal solution for indoor and outdoor flooring pool.